Saturday, December 6, 2008

breaking dawn

It's been awhile, but I'm back so you don't have to see Edward's face anymore=). Ok, firstly i got to clarify that the Bella's Lullaby in the post before is not the official lullaby. There are many lullabies around so the real one is on the official soundtrack. And after all the hype, of course Twilight the movie came and went and I finished the last book. I still like Bella as a human girl. The movie was great considering it's not easy to fit all the details of the book into a 1+ hour movie. But of course the books are incomparably better=). Oh Bella in the movie has the exact same phone as mine! haha I just had to let you know that one important fact. And everyone clapped and cheered and squealed in the movies, mostly girls of course.

So! It's finals again, and I say again because I just mentioned finals in a few posts before this. So it's either time is flying by or I'm updating too little. Take your pick haha. It's stressful as usual, more so because there are only 2 subjects this time around which means each subject carries alot of weight in determining the sem's cgpa. It doesn't help that both subjects are very theory based. I'm coping and surviving with alot of almond Ritter Sport and crunchy peanut butter. Random fact: I did not use my calculator or any test pads this sem. Ok back to finals, I was reading thru OB and I came across a very ironical subtopic and I want to share it with you.

Information Overload
Consequences- stress, lost of info, poorer decisions
Solution 1: Increase info processing capacity
- learn to read faster
- scan through documents more efficiently
- remove distractions (eg chocs and peanut butter)
- time management
- temporarily work longer hours (HAHAHAHAHA)
Solution 2: Reduce info load
- buffering
- omitting
- summarizing

Obviously, typing all that out, I hope it helped me(and some of you) remember something! Till then, I just need (more)chocs, peanut butter and lots of prayers!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a short post.
Sigh...
The vampire-bella has the smug feeling to it. Hahaha

You're updating too little. that's for sure.

and you're quoting OB. And you said you din study.

I can't wait to give you your bday present!!!!

Unknown said...

oh yea... I noticed she had the same phone as you when she 1st use it...

i can't believe you didn't notice..

hohohohohoh...

Kai Seng said...

finally,smething new...
=)
idin notice she is using the same cell phone though...
but,nice trip yesterday....
ihad fun...
alot...
=P
jia you for ur studies...
will b praying for u...
=)

charhcy said...

U're posting too little. ;) That's like duh...lol. And don't eat so much chocs! U and grace so gonna be diabetic. Hehe. Juz joking. Of course I don't want u to die. *huggs* so long no see.. take carezz...