Wednesday, May 27, 2009

each new day again i'll choose

I have alot I want to talk about! But it seems there's not enough time to sit down and really start typing.. But I have to say this again and again, God is SO good. He's been so real and so close. I can't help but feel so blessed.
In the chaos, in confusion
I know You're Sovereign still
In the moment of my weakness
You give me grace to do Your will
Classes starting again next week. Full weekend ahead (and it feels like weekdays are somewhat like that too now). I'm excited. I'm looking forward. And I have tuesdays off now :) . New subjects, new things to study. So many things to do, so many plans. I can't wait to see what happens.

Apparently it's mango season now.

So we had delicious homemade mango juice at Rachel's :)

Mango + Yakult + full cream milk

Joseph, Faye and Sarah being generous.

Till the next time, I'll leave you with another picture of this precious girl.

1 comment:

Kai Seng said...

all the best to ur new sem!!!!
and,im done with mine....
=)
smeday v shall hang out...
vf Jon since he is leaving soon,ok?
=P
see u around....