Monday, June 15, 2009

randomness at her best

Fong said today that I should change my blog header because compared to our CRCI lecturer, I'm not all that random. So this is what happened in lecture today...

(she was lecturing about theories and all that sort) yada yada yada....... (when suddenly, and i mean absolutely-out-of-thin-air suddenly, she said..)


" You all must be wondering why I did not bring my water bottle today, but don't offer me any water or sweets because I'm fasting."

(and before we had time to react to the randomness that has just occured that's obviously not common in any of our lectures so far, she continued on lecturing from where she left off) yada yada yada.......


(when out of a sudden- yes, again!)


" You all must be wondering why I'm fasting. Okay I'll tell you why."


At least she made my day.

9 comments:

Jack said...

Lol..

Unknown said...

That is true. I was there. Even in my trance-like state of dizzyness I could hear her. She makes my head throb more. Who actually notices whether she brought water or not. What more actually wonder why. And that's not the first time she was so random. Haha.

Unknown said...

Oh yea... one more thing. Who would wanna offer her anything anyway? Unless she passes out.

hannah said...

hahahahahaha you are so funny.. especially when you're in that trance-like state of woozyness

Anonymous said...

hahaha i really laughed at this xD

Jack said...

well...she's ok at teaching..at least..

Unknown said...

Haha. Jackie, I think her reading is better.

hannah said...

she's naturally funny :)
she's great at repeating

Samuel Lam said...

Total LOLness!! xD