Thursday, February 18, 2010

and so trapped was i my whole world caved in

These are some of many snaps I took through the car window in our journey to and fro Terengganu. Just staring and admiring the beautiful clouds all the way takes my mind off things and reminds me of who's looking down and in charge ultimately. For many reasons, I've been feeling pretty sappy lately. So going away to someplace with all sea/clouds/trees/rocks has been really good. I was almost depressed coming back home. It didn't help that we were stucked in a traffic jam all the way back.

Nature has always had a way of reminding me of what really matters when I'm drowned in my own self. I have many other pictures I took of green coconut trees swaying with the wind, high blue waves crashing against the soft soft sand on the shore, beautiful rocks at Chendering. But I'll save that for another day.


Love was God, only He would try
To reach and love one such as I.

4 comments:

ling said...

this is scary!! compare the latest post of ur blog and mine!!

hannah said...

ohmy that is freaky. great minds think alike? hehehe

ling said...

chris said once that "fools don't differ!!" :D

hannah said...

that's wad add math ms lee used to say when we all couldn't solve the questions! hahaha

but you realise we're referring to you and me here right? so let's settle for the first one la haha