Sunday, March 14, 2010

march madness

Sorry for the lack of updates/pictures the whole past week. And thanks for still stopping by :) The past week was all early mornings and hectic plans one after another. Extra classes, studying for tests, filling in the right forms for convocation. But really, most of my time was spent in the car. Stucked in traffic. I drove home one day after classes and only realised I was on the wrong track when I reached Cyberjaya. Yes, I use the same straight road home everyday. My mind just couldn't wait to get back to bed.

That said, I've been tired, but happy :) I come home to a nice-smelling-something-baking-in-the-oven house everyday after classes. I have funny classmates who lighten up the stress from studying crazy syllabus everyday. I have a dad who settled everything for my convocation from picking up my convo attire to paying the fees to planning family picture taking to mark the occasion. I have thoughtful friends who pray for me everytime I go for a test and make me laugh by being outright silly sometimes. I have aunties/uncles who offer to find me jobs before I even want to start working. I am beyond blessed. And that's what I tell myself, when I get up all groggy at 5 in the morning, get stucked in slow traffic all the way to sunway, get frustrated and restless in 6 hr lectures.

I have more pictures to share, but I have another test tomorrow. So til then, start counting your blessings too!

;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best for your test tomorrow, Hannah:)

You are truly blessed and it's a timely reminder that we should always be grateful for all our blessings.

Unknown said...

Very well said. Haha. Glad it's all done now. This weekend is going to be good one!

hannah said...

thanks jon! :)

oyea a good/no touching textbooks weekend!