Saturday, April 10, 2010

colourful friday

You can tell from my header that colours make me happy. :) (btw, all of this blog's headers so far are powered by Amy Loke Photography) This particular Friday was a colour splash.

Mummy made fruit tarts for the first time! And they were absolutely YUMMmy. Sarah, Joseph, Bekah and I finished them all in one day. :-)


Water War at Connexion Semenyih. I found out I can't catch water balloons. :-/

Thankfully the subsequent rounds did not involve any catching! Throwing/bursting water balloons is pure fun! I mean, who doesn't love playing with water? ;-)

10 comments:

kaiseng said...

and it rains this morning which make my morning even more awesome!!=)
glad all of you had fun!!
we need to do this more!!
=D

have a blessed weekend and i shall see you around!!=)

Unknown said...

Did you slip and fall a gazillion times? Hahahahahaha

hannah said...

oh! surprisingly i didn't fall! maybe my feet got more grip now :P

Faye said...

i want fruit tarts! =(

haha

hannah said...

hahah if by the end of the week got somemore left i'll bring some for you ya ;) hehe

ç£@Réñ©€ said...

Haha.. Keep training. Glad you could join us for the water balloon games =D

ling said...

joseph?

hannah said...

haha pei ling. joseph frm church :)

ling said...

OH! U know why i asked! Cos i remembered your parents wanted a joseph, and then u said all the girls' name plus joseph so i thought ur mum's pregnant or something!! LOL :D

hannah said...

that would be scary haha. oya! wow you have good memory hehe :)