Friday, May 14, 2010

eye spy

Forgive my lame attempt at playing with words hehe. And and and, I've discovered the joy of polaroids! Don't they look great? :D You'll definitely be seeing more of 'em here haha.

So at last I've watched the very raved about Ip Man 2 and Iron Man 2! Let's just say, the movies were....... okay? *ducks rotten tomatoes* hahahah. The movies weren't bad at all, but I was expecting to be blown away! Well you see, Sarah came home head over heels with Donnie Yen, Fong watched Ip Man 2 TWICE and said it still wasn't enough, and Faye DESIGNED a combined poster for both the movies! Come on, would you blame me for expecting the moon and the stars? heheh. For me, Ip Man was alot of ughh when they were punching each other in the faces and Iron Man whoaa because of the very awesome tech of course! Go watch if you haven't already and tell me what you think!

Now I think I'll go play with more polaroids, but before that I'll leave you with one more picture! Enjoy the weekends, cause they go fast! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah, i haven't watched IP Man 2 and will never get the chance to do so, cuz they're not showing here. I watched Iron Man 2, and i think it could have been better, although it was still good. I'm not sure if "Letters to Juliet" is out in Malaysia, but i find the movie very nice and touching.

Hope your preparation for your exams are going on well:) Hang in there, i'm having exams soon too. And i agree weekends go by fast.

ling said...

hey! cool polaroids! how to do wan :D

Unknown said...

Donnie Yen ROCKS!!! He's so blur and cute!!

Faye said...

LOL. Btw the poster was't designed by me one lar (not so free haha), but stolen from fb.

x);;;

hannah said...

@jon you can watch ip man2 when you get back! and im keeping you in prayer too! thanks for remembering my exams hehe. ooh ok i'll try to watch letters to juliet :)

@ling some online app! just google it!

@fong first kevin cheng now donnie yen??? you're going from old to... HAHAHA :P

@faye wow really? i really thought you design1! who you steal frm? hahaha