Tuesday, May 11, 2010

most likely to

I must say Diary of a Wimpy Kid the movie was funny and gross and cute! The characters were much better looking than those in the books hehe. I stumbled upon the books when my little sister got into the whole wimpy kid craze. What made the movie even better though was catching up with some really fun people! And ohmy, the little kids I once knew are now not so little anymore. I remember Rachel Yap as a little girl, and now she's all grown up and pretty and chatty! haha thanks Aun kor and Cheryl jie. We had fun. :)

Now everybody's wimping themselves! So here's a wimp-ed me too! hehe I was indecisive because there were so many outfits to choose from! There wasn't a colourful bagpack, but I like this polka dotted one too! =:D

Go here to have some fun yourself! hehe

No comments: