Sunday, July 4, 2010

bits.

I have a recent hobby of coming up with random people whom I haven't heard from/met in a long time and searching for them on facebook. And I almost always find them! And then it almost always amazes me how different they look! It's so addictive I tell you! Fb is awesome lah.

I wished my hair would grow out faster so I could get it trimmed more often. Haircuts for me are somewhat like chicken soup for the soul.

I really want an instant polaroid camera.

That's the only picture I took of redang. The other 2 were in KT. Everything else is with my photog friend, I'll put them up when I get it from her.

Oh, blessed birthday Melia and Fong! Ily girls! x

2 comments:

yvo said...

i love polaroids too! always wanted one since i was like, twelve :( mummy said the film too costly. daddy said the barbie pink is horrible, i stil remember lo.

hannah said...

get one after yr first paycheck! hehe