Thursday, December 16, 2010

my colouring book

**hongkong eggtart, snacktime @ KFC, bright orange man crossing the street, Dutch yellow clay shoes

I've been colouring these random pictures to keep sane while studying for P2 in the past week. Right after I walked out from the exam hall, my sweet boyfriend came to pick me up with my new iPhone 4! Yay. :) I've been wanting to try the phone's camera but there's so much to do back at work! Finance's Christmas event is up tomorrow, I'll try to get a few shots. Christmas in about a week's time! I can't wait!

2 comments:

cheryl said...

woots! woots! you got iPhone 4? walauh eh...! I tot sarah will be getting her iPhone first :P

enjoy playing wif it ;) Go find 'Cnectd' and 'Viber' ;) 2 very useful apps which allows u to sms and call for free respectively, using wifi ;) Add me when u get it hehe :)

hannah said...

hey che! sarah got hers too hehe. yup will definitely add you!