Thursday, January 27, 2011

Absolutely love my new header photo, taken by Fong. She's such a brilliant photographer I want her to take my wedding/baby fullmoon/60th birthday photos! Of course on my 60th birthday, she'll be a 59 year old lady with all her gadgets slung across her shoulders. That'll be so cool! Then I'll have to remember to bring a cam to take a photo of her taking a photo of me.

Anyway, I have fallen in love with these Chanel bags after a few tumblr visits. The pink one is so sweet and cute, but I still like the black one more! So sleek, so classy.

source: itslightinghearts

Which reminds me, most of my wardrobe is black, and I have not really started shopping for CNY. I made quick stops at Isetan/Robinsons/anywhere near where I work after work these fews days but still couldn't find anything. Of course that would happen, nobody finds anything they want in desperate situations do they?

Happy shopping yall!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That would be a really funny moment. Let the young guns do your 60th. The rest I can do. Hahaha.

hannah said...

why?? it'll be a memorable moment! muahahaha

Unknown said...

It would be a memorable moment... Let's see if my bones are still healthy then. Hahahaha.