Friday, January 21, 2011

january 2011


I'm getting lazier in updating this blog. Mostly because I do everything on my iPhone now, and my laptop has been pretty much abandoned. But I still do not know how to upload pictures onto this blog from my phone, so if you know how to please let me know!

I've heard many people say the CNY songs played around this time of the year annoy them. But why??? I absolutely love the happy CNY tunes even though I don't understand a single word, except gong xi gong xi.

P5 is NOTHING like P2. I really hope I'll pass that paper because I don't want to imagine having to resit that class. Ohnooooo.

Every morning when I leave for work now, I find myself guessing all the way to Federal highway. Jam? No jam?

Alvin travels so much I sometimes forget where he is. I think he's in KL now.

I'm getting used to sleeping less than 7 hours everyday. I'm so proud of myself.

You can find more photo updates on the sidebar, or just go to my twitter page lah.

See you when I see you!

p/s thank you Nuffnang for the free movie passes!

No comments: