Monday, March 21, 2011

beef noodles and more!

With the highway, Seremban is only 20 mins from home it's crazy! After scouting the place for the upcoming retreat, we had lunch at the famous beef noodles stall at the market. They make their own noodles and every bowl of dry noodles came with nuts! So I loved it even more. Still not contented, we walked further down the street in search of an apparently famous indian cendol shop. The cendol was okay, I prefer my cendol (the green worms) frozen! But these weren't. Still it was not bad. After that, we went finding for Singapore Street, where the best siew paos are according to an aunty in the market. And they really were! These were the best siew paos ever! I ate 2 on the way back even though I was already so stuffed. Now I feel like going back there to get more! Heheh.

No comments: