Monday, January 2, 2012

happy new year

Thankful for everything the past year held and looking forward to finding out everything God has planned out for this year! My biggest resolution is to fall more and more in love with Love Himself this coming year, and that's my prayer for you reading this too, while I leave you with one of the first hymns I learnt as a little girl. Happy 2012!

Love was when God became a Man,
Locked in time and space, without rank or place,
Love was God born of Jewish kin,
Just a carpenter with some fishermen

Love was when Jesus walked in history,
Lovingly He brought a new life that's free,
Love was God nailed to bleed and die,
To reach and love one such as I

Love was when God became a Man,
Down where I could see Love that reached to me,
Love was God dying for my sin,
And so trapped was I my whole world caved in

Love was when Jesus met me, now it's real,
Lovingly He came, I can feel He's real,
Love was God, only He would try,
To reach and love one such as I [Don Wyrtzen]

No comments: