Thursday, August 20, 2009

little by little

Thursday, 20 August , 2009 - Amy Loke Wai Fong came out with a theory that she told me whilst in the crrazy-fast-paced International Finance lecture earlier. So here's the story. We went to the waterfalls awhile back and while climbing up higher, I kept slipping on the rocks. So I said my feet had no 'bunga' (no grip). So now she has a theory for why my feet is more slippery than normal people. Are you ready for this? Quite astounding actually.




"I think it has eroded cause you spend so much time in the shower."

:)



Oh and btw, please do come for a night of awesome music, drama, dance, goodies, freebies, and basically everything that will guarantee your Saturday night a blast :)

ADORE '09 Youth Concert - A Generation of Hope
is on 22nd August at KL Baptist Church. Go here for more details. It'll be great! See ya there!

7 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hahahahaha...
But seriously, that theory holds water and you know it. If you spend more time in the shower, you might need to wear shoes 24/7.

Sorry, I deleted the previous comment coz super a lot of typos. Hehe.

ḈΉΪИ ȽεϰG said...

how often do you shower a day? does that mean u fall very easily? :p

hannah said...

@fong i don't even wear shoes outside haha

@chinleng no i don't fall easily!! hahah.. even if i do it's my slippers fault :p

charhcy said...

How long do u take showering??

hannah said...

not that long la :P
hey came by ur house today wanted to say hi but u were napping hehe

charhcy said...

Oh yeah, Amelia told me. Haha. Sorry... Got the room all to myself that week. Grace was in Krabi, Thailand, so I was using the room to the max...xD