Sunday, August 2, 2009

tune as old as song

Week 9's overr! That deserves a post AND a celebration all by itself! :D Yess I'm overjoyed! The past 9 weeks can be summed up in 2 words- WORKLOAD & STRESS. Hah. 'Nuff said. But it was a productive week, or at least it felt like it was. We finished up 2 assignments in the first 2 days of Week 9, kinda. And D stress itself- MADM mid-term is finally over and done with! Let me hear you say PHEW.

This weekend finally really felt like the weekends. I slept in, woke up for lunch, and took a nap right after. I've missed feeling useless. Then we had a big dinner to celebrate my parents' 23rd anniversary while the roads in KL were bustling with police cars and FRUs. After dinner we were supposed to go for ice-cream but distraction midway led us to donuts instead. And it's official, J.Co has the best yogurt in town! Why has nobody ever told me that? Oh, and there was still ice-cream after that.

Today, a few of us decided to watch Ghost Of Girlfriends Past just because. It wasn't all that great. I had roti telur for the first time in a very very long while for dinner. That was great.

Week 10's in a few hours, and there's no other way to start than with MADM tutorial. I wonder why my tutor is still on msn now. One more assignment to go, thesis and then finals. But that's too far ahead. Yay Week 10 :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol. I missed being useless too. Can't wait for tomorrow. Hoepfully he won't give us a 3-hour tutorial session. We gotta stop him if he does that again. See ya in uni then...

Kai Seng said...

go hannah!!!=)

Anonymous said...

Hey Hannah, great to hear that you've overcome quite a lot of hurdles up to this point in your semester.

Haven't tried anything in J. Co before, cuz i hardly eat any doughnuts. Well, if got chance, will try the food there haha:)

Will continue to pray as you approach the end of your semester and youer finals. Take care!!

hannah said...

haha hurdles :p
thanks kai seng and jon! :)

-Δορκας- said...

I feel you, Hannah, I feel you.

ḈΉΪИ ȽεϰG said...

you gotta increase the update rate, girl :) owh happy holidays btw you're making me drooling adi

ḈΉΪИ ȽεϰG said...

i mean your post .. the foods

hannah said...

@dorcas haha nice to know i'm not alone :) you asked me how being 21 feels like, well this has been a big part of it so far hahah

@chinleng i know, i was drooling too, that's why gotta share ;) i'm not on hols though i wished i was haha.. abt a month to finals