Saturday, January 30, 2010

cheezburger

This is such a good picture I had to put it up (courtesy of Amy Loke and her awesome new lens). Even at the expense of exposing how my spelling/grammar/english has deteriorated since the last time I took an English subject in Year 1. That's such a good excuse. I mean how long ago was Year 1??

So, spot how I spell warantee I mean, warranty above. Since when was warantee spelled as warranty? And that's just one of many (and I mean MANY) spelling errors I've made since school started 3 weeks ago. I really hope I don't fail exams because I can't spell.

And just one last incident to amuse you- my P1 lecturer doesn't usually like pronouncing the sound of S in his words when he speaks. Which means we have to figure out ourselves where to put/whether we need to include the wonderful letter S when he dictates. And that's quite a task for a grammatically unsound person like me. Anyways, I was telling my friend something in between classes the other day, "I like how they alway...". SERIOUSLY. ALWAY????? Needless to say, I shocked myself so bad I forgot what it was I wanted to say.

I really hope this is just a phase. Cause there's more than English to worry about. Like the first PT next week. It it doesn't pass, maybe I should write my own dictionary. C'mon, 'cheezburger' looks so much more appealing!

2 comments:

Amelia Chew said...

HAHAHA! tell me about it! so hard to figure out what he wants to say at times. its amusing tho. hehe. and i LOLed when you wrote bout the ALWAY. haha.

Unknown said...

hahahaha. You're so funny. Today he said 'sin' when what he really meant was 'since.'

Oh, and I haven't started studying. This is bad.