Friday, February 5, 2010

girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes

Kate Lynn, with a sweet big smile on her face said to me, 'I have a card for you upstairs!' when she greeted me at the main door below the condo. When it was cake time and after they sang 'Happy Birthday', she sang 'May the Good Lord bless you' all by herself to me. I had an amazing birthday celebrated with many different meals with dear family and friends this year. But this precious little girl's handmade card and birthday song is by a mile my favourite gift this year.




When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad, I simply remember my favourite things, and then I don't feel so bad :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww.... So sweet! Do you feel like you want a kid of your own now? Hahahahahhaa.

hannah said...

i wannnttt... find one for me la, no little kid anna also can hahaha

Unknown said...

Hahaha. Anna is special la. Very difficult to find such intelligent shih tzus.

Dun need to find la. God will provide. Pray. Hahahahahahahaha