Saturday, April 17, 2010

root bear, vanilla ice-cream, waffles

The GPS brought us around Sunway/Subang before reaching A&W.

On a completely random note, my sister probably has the biggest collection of cute t-shirts. Therefore, I've a new found joy of raiding her wardrobe on those days when I have nothing to wear. And I should add that I've a very generous sister who almost always lets me take anything I want. =:)

The spitter spatter of this post shows the messiness of my brain at this current moment. I'll be back after my mocks. Goobye.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you always make me hungry with your pose. :( they look so delicious and i am craving for them now.

hannah said...

june! sorry for making you hungry hehehe but i take more food pics than human pics :)
the a&w in tmn jaya is near yr place right? go go go! hehe

Anonymous said...

haha yup you are correct. i go there twice or three times a year only. @@

Unknown said...

I actually prefer A&W to McD. But McD is everywhere.

ling said...

the new jusco at Mahkota has an a&w! :p anyway i wish i have as generous a sister as sarah and a sister with such cute tshirts!